( Durable buckets. Fruits and vegetables are durable and soft. Wonderful item to play with for fun or for structured play. We have used it to play with our 2-year-old granddaughter. She pretends she is shopping, cooking, and eating with the items. She also plays with it on her own. We have used this item as a learning tool for her to sort by color, fruit, and vegetables. We have also used it for her to learn and identify the names of each. Using the items helps to improve her fine motor skills as well. Definitely age-appropriate. The product is a must-have for little ones.)
- Learning Toys for Toddlers: Develop toddler color recognition and sorting skills with this fun collection of realistic-looking play food for toddlers!
- Explore New Foods: As they play fun games of pretend with these toddler sorting toys, kids can also expand their vocabularies by naming familiar favorites and learning new foods!
- Preschool-Ready Skills: With the help of color-coordinated play food and easy-to-visualize bushel baskets, kids build school-ready sorting and toddler color learning skills!
- Lots of Foods, Lots of Colors: The Farmer’s Market Color Sorting Set includes 25 pieces of play food in 5 different colors, as well as 5 baskets, an activity guide, and stickers for labeling!
- Give the Gift of Learning: Whether you’re shopping for holidays, birthdays, or just because, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, Christmas, Stocking Stuffers, Easter Baskets Stuffers or even for Homeschool.