- Lavender Vanilla Body Butter: Ingredients:
- 1 cup shea butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup sweet almond oil
- 10-15 drops lavender essential oil
- 5-10 drops vanilla essential oil
In a double boiler, melt the shea butter and coconut oil together until fully liquefied.
Remove from heat and let it cool for a few minutes.
Add the sweet almond oil, lavender essential oil, and vanilla essential oil to the mixture.
Stir well to ensure all the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
Place the mixture in the refrigerator for about an hour or until it solidifies but remains soft.
Use a hand mixer or stand mixer to whip the solidified mixture until it becomes light and fluffy.
Transfer the whipped body butter into a clean, airtight container.
Citrus Burst Body Butter: Ingredients:
- 1 cup cocoa butter
- 1/2 cup shea butter
- 1/4 cup jojoba oil
- 10 drops sweet orange essential oil
- 10 drops lemon essential oil
- 5 drops grapefruit essential oil